Other language

Friday, October 27, 2017

Missing you 妮妮 (Lei Lei)

On September 18, I got a message that Lei Lei had left us...  I was a bit shocked.  All along I thought its only her brother Dou Dou got issue, not her.  Cherrie told me that she had depression and was very stress all the time.  Poor girl... :(

Lei Lei and Dou Dou are two of the kittens among the seven.  Cherrie adopted them and she takes really good care of them.

Cherrie asked me to send her some of their photos taken when they were kittens living in our garage.  I dig out the photos...  Oh, they were so lovely...  We miss you darling!


Darling girl - Lei Lei




Lei Lei and her brother Dou Dou


Dou Dou, you are too heavy...


Together with other kittens...
With mother Vita and others...



No comments:

Post a Comment